blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Instagram Round Up!

May 15, 2017

Instagram Round Up!

Happy Monday all!! Today I'm linking up some of the looks you've seen over on my Instagram feed or my Instagram stories (for those who have asked about my snapchat, I almost never use it anymore and almost exclusively now post all of our behind-the-scenes/day-to-day stuff on Instagram stories)! 

These last two weeks have been a bit crazy with work, an amazing conference I went to in NYC, more work and side projects,  an incredible The Weeknd concert I went to with one of my dermatology attendings, and thankfully wrapped up with a relaxing Mother's Day!

Many of you asked about this necklace I posted wearing in clinic on my Instagram stories. Believe it or not I snagged it for just about $10!! I honestly wasn't too sure about what quality it would be at such an insanely cheap price, but I've already worn it about a dozen or so times (and even Liv and Elli have worn it since they love dressing up with my stuff) and it's still going strong! I love that it can dress up any outfit (seriously - I got away with looking dressed up this day even though I was wearing my comfiest tee shirt)! 

pink shirt  //  pants  //  necklace (on sale for $10 right now!!)  //  white coat  //  shoes  //  glasses  //  bracelet


Here's a selfie of me and two other dermies - @derm.talk and @drgoodfood! I had a blast meeting them in New York City and learning about issues relevant to skin of color!

wrap "coat"/cardigan  //  grey knot top (love this short sleeved option too!) //  pants  //  shoes


His and hers drinks - N has a cold brew with coconut milk and I've got a pink drink (a strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk)! Yum! 

bracelet  //  shoes  //  jean shorts  //  button down top (just ordered 2 more of these because they're my FAVORITE - SO soft, perfect to dress up at work or down like I did here, AND they're on clearance for $10)


Me and my girls (and daddy behind the camera)! Heading to the park! 

nursing friendly top (makes nursing while baby wearing so easy, same for pumping at work) //  baby wrap  //  shorts  //  shoes (in the plover grey color)  //  tricycle 

Stay tuned this week as I'll be doing some much-requested skin-care posts - including one on skin care for little ones, the best suncreens, and my daily skin routine! Xoxo!

8 comments:

  1. Hi I don't really have anything to say just wanted to leave a comment to show you're appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a 40-year-old. My Hepatitis B (HBV) disease appeared at the age of 34, with no hope of a cure from the hospital i looked further for an alternative treatments, a friend of mine told me about Health Herbal Clinic in Nigeria who sell herbal treatments for diseases including Hepatitis B disease, I contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the HBV herbal remedy. I received the herbal remedy through DHL couriers within 8 days and i immediately commenced usage as prescribed, i used the herbal remedy for about a month and 1 week, my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite, I am HBV free! contact Health Herbal Clinic via their email draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or visit https://m.facebook.com/greatdrariba.. PLS HBV is not a death sentence, there is a cure!
      Whatsapp: +2348140439497

      Delete
  2. Hi-- Looking forward to your skin care posts! Topic request: I'm an (adoptive) mom to a little boy of color and was wondering if you could talk about maintenance care for African American skin. Would so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information - thanks a lot for the detailed article! You might also be interested to know more about our company.Techno Data Group helps you achieve your business goals through customized database, connect with interested qualified prospects who are seeking information to move forward in the buying process.Dermatology Email List

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you could talk about maintenance care for African American skin. Would so appreciate it!



    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

  5. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..

    Instagram account buy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere